There wasn’t really anything fancy about this page just pretty much straightforward scrapbooking for this one. I did write around the edges and use some glittery chipboard letters & numbers. The picture was printed on our printer again which is just awesome.
This page is about the birth of my friends’ baby.
The supplies I used on my “Day 2” are:
- Eskimo Kisses Christmas Collection – 6″x6″ Paper Pad – by Basic Grey
- Ilford Premium Pearl 4″x6″ Photo Paper
- Page Protectors – 6″x6″ – by American Crafts
- Thickers Glitter Number Stickers – Sprinkles in White – by American Crafts
- Thickers Glitter Alpha Stickers – Sprinkles in White – by American Crafts
- Zig Writer Dual Marker (I used Pure Pink)