My most recent construction project was building side tables to go beside our new couch. When I go out looking for furniture in our area, I just can never find much of what I am looking for design wise. Since I wasn’t able to find the type of tables I was looking for, I designed them after our desk “legs” that we bought from Ikea. We finally have real side tables and not some boxes or make shift table.
Once it starts to be nice outside again, I need to stain and polyacrylic the tables. Once I do, I will post new pictures.
Some material details about the side tables:
- 18″ x 24″ laminated pine (3 pcs)
- 12″ x 24″ laminated pine (2 pcs)
- 15″ x 23″ laminated pine (shelf)
- 1 1/2″ rotating plastic wheels (4)
- #6 x 1 1/2″ flat head phillips wood screws (12) (to attach wood pieces together)
- #4 x 3/4″ flat head phillips wood screws (16) (to attach wheels)