A gallon of paint, a few pieces of wood, wood stain, and a few accessories can make a plain, boring half bathroom look like a mini-retreat.
First, a color palette was chosen which included 5 elements:
- dark brown
- sage green
- medium brown
Changes to the room include:
- Painted walls and ceiling a rustic green called Pea Soup by Behr in a Satin finish.
- Built and installed a wood frame and stained it dark brown to make the mirror look more substantial and decorative.
- Removed towel bar from the side wall.
- Installed towel hook for hand towel.
- Installed candle sconces on each side of the mirror.
- Removed green lace curtains.
- Color coordinated accessories in white, green, and brown.